Current Summer Favorites Part One



Hey my lovelies! 
Today I show you a couple of my favorite outfits lately. They are all perfect for summer, easy but special and stylish!


 Coffee Addict

Grab your morning coffee to go, jump in comfy pants and trainers and put on the hood along with some rad glasses and you have a perfect casual look. You can also wear this top over a dress or to a high-waisted skirt!

Hooded Coffee Top - Shein | Boyfriend Jeans - Madlady | Yinka Creepers - Public Desire
Glasses - Monki similar | Necklaces - Mary Gallagher


Boho Baby

It's all about the accessories and details! You can't wear much clothes in summer except you want to melt away in the heat, that's why you can set a main focus on the details and accessories. Vintage glasses and hats are perfect, also small details or different fabrics. I have added spikes to the sides of the shorts which I have bought on Amazon a while ago. Ribbed shirts are also my favorites lately and so comfy!

Top - H&M similar or here | Studded Denim Shorts- Vintage(DIY Spikes) similar or here | Glasses - Monki similar | Hat - H&M similar



This phone case is one of my new favorites. I don't own much except two amazing ones from Sarah Thursday. A friend owns a wooden case from UK Custom Plugs and I was impressed of the quality I just had to get me one for myself too. I can really recommend them, not only because of the designs but the natural wooden material which feels great in your hands!

Phone Case - UK Custom Plugs | Rings - Regalrose and Mary Gallagher | Custom Witch Skull Ring - Tokyo Humanexperiments





Trash Angel

This top is one of a set of three from Morph8ne called Summertime Sadness. They're the perfect pieces for summer and I love the ribbed material and the simple colors. You can see the other ones here.
Ribbed Summer Top - Morph8ne | Skirt - Shop Kozy | Vegan Boots - Dr. Martens
Glasses - Vintage similar | Angel Of Mine Backpack - Dolls Kill | Phone Case - UK Custom Plugs





Metal Babe

You can never go wrong with Iron Maiden, except you don't listen to them! One of my favorite bands as I connect them with a couple of memories too. Like the one time when I was in Finland. The colors from the shirt go perfect with burgundy creepers, a green belt and the fitting liquid lipstick.

Iron Maiden Tee - Vintage | Jeans Skirt - Monki similar | Burgundy Creepers - T.U.K. Shoes
Green Belt - Vintage similar | Choker - Shop Chokers | Jupiter Lipstick - Goodbye Bread


Do you have a favorite outfit you're wearing lately? What is your favorite summer piece?
I hope you like this post! I'll publish the second part of it later too. Let me know if you want to see more of this in future :)

2 comments :

  1. Lovely pics! I think the last outfit is my favourite!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete